Saturday, August 27, 2005

Mom Pimps 14 year Old To Over ONE HUNDRED Men

"The district attorney's office asked that Stoddard be ordered to serve the sentences consecutively instead of concurrently, but the judge has not ruled on the request."


Until I read that line toward the end of the story, I atleast felt that she would be punished appropriately. Whether she will be or not is up to the Judge, and yet to be seen. Honestly, I don't think anything short of being dragged to death is enough. This woman is a waste of flesh and should be discarded as such.

The reason I am posting this here is to call attention to the unbelievable tactics of defense attorneys. I know it is their job to defend, but to have 4 sentences that add up to 110 years served concurrently is asinine. That is exactly what they requested of the Judge in this case.

When you think about it, though, lawyers are hypocrites by design. It is virtually impossible for a lawyer to advance their career without compromising common ethics. Oh, why am I being nice? Almost all lawyers are fucking evil, and I only say almost because there must be at least a handful of them who aren't...maybe...I hope.

The report is here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home