Saturday, September 03, 2005

Katrina

I haven't posted in a few days. I have been keeping an eye on what has happened with the hurricane and the following political catastrophe. At at time like this, I think that is where everyone's attention needs to be focused. After everyone is safe, sheltered, and fed we need to all turn to Washington for an explanation - not an excuse - for this giant jungle fuck of a disaster relief that Bush says is "going well." My heart goes out to the heroes who ARE helping and have BEEN helping the people there over the past week - with NO OUTSIDE HELP. Going well my ass.

Anyway, stop listening to me. Click one of the links to the right to get to the best coverage and discussions. AmericaBLOG, DailyKOS, Jesus' General, and Crooks and Liars have all been great sources to follow.

I'll do some research and post some more next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home